Below you will find the history of the FlexBeam changes and updates.
Release 2.0.1 (July 2017)
- Fixed: bug in the materials list;
- Fixed: Maximum compressive load in buckling calculations now also in kN, kLbf;
- Solved: a bug with entering the license-code;
- Added: a few construction steels in the standard materials list.
Release 2.0 (May 2017)
- New: Buckling of columns;
- Updated and improved: Help function;
- Improved: Font display of some fields;
- Improved: text that is copied to the clipboard;
- Solved: minor bug in displaying moment of inertia;
- Solved: few minor bugs.
Release 1.1.2 (January 2016)
- Solved: minor bug with visible data entry field.
Release 1.1.1 (December 2015)
- Solved: crash at zero force.
Release 1.1.0 (September 2015)
- New profile (special) added: uneven I-Beam.
- Solved: 3 minor bugs in copying results to the clipboard.
- Solved a bug with the license-code.
Release 1.0.2 (April 2014)
- Solved a bug during start-up with fixed Moment of Inertia.
- Improved output in “copy to clipboard”.
- Doubled the number of iteration steps for a higher accuracy.
- Corrected B and H values in the standard profiles (Pro).
- Improved names containing 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4 in ASTM W-profiles (Pro).
- Solved a start-up bug that occurred after exiting in minimized state.
- Added rounding off to zero for near zero results.
Release 1.0.1 (September 2013)
- Updated the picture with load case dimensions.
- Added ‘X=0’ and ‘X=L’ to the elastic line graph ends.
- When selecting a different load case, the elastic line graph is cleared.
Release 1.0 (July 2013)
- First release